19 July 2007

Been Gone a While...

We all have them: lengthy dry periods, or times when SO many fertile things are happening that it is practically impossible to track them all. :-) I've had both lately.

I have a special request to make today, July 19, 2007:

Wherever you are at the hour which corresponds to Noon in the Eastern time zone of the US, could you say a prayer and send me some energy? Something potentially very special is in the works--the possible actual happening of a dream I've had since childhood--under bizarre and tingly-good circumstances. I'll be in a meeting at noon in Warrenton, Virginia that could literally change my life in a VERY good way. It is not a job interview, and it is not a medical test of any sort. I'll explain later, I promise. God is working out some wonderful things, and I am trying to be as intentional as I possibly can.

Hugs,
Sharon +

1 comment:

Reverend Bitch Sir! said...

You are in my prayers and good thoughts...as you notice I find God's acts within creation simply amazing. I am sure you will know and feel the presence of God in this.

God Bless,
Pastor Paul
aka RBS